Sunday 4 August 2013

Half Mile Drunken Runs With Tess And drinking Rum In London!

As Tess is approaching 12 years old in Nov [quite old for a dog] I've had to adapt her runs in respect of her advancing years!
So now I take her on a half mile block 3 or 4 times per week!
She really enjoys it without getting fatigued!
Quite often these runs happen after I've been to the pub on my nights off and the roads are clear of traffic and she can run free :0]
I've been also testing different shoes on our drunken runs and will report back soon!
Ran in the ON Cloudsurfer's tonight and no falling over or tripping up involved so 8 out of 10 rating!
 

Oh and check this video out it's really cool! [Thanks Tim ]

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Weird looking shoes! I guess if you're drunk you don't notice how ugly they are ;-) Interesting video - I now know all I never did about rum. Good to hear Tess is enjoying her new career as a half miler.

RICK'S RUNNING said...

I kind of like the look of the shoes but then I always like to a bit different!
Thanks yes Tess is having a good time running :0]