Saturday 27 July 2013

Harrock Hill Race July 2012


 Check video at 8.15 good stunt going over a stile :0]
Back in 2003 I ran 34.22 that would have given me 5th place in Wed's race!
Only managed 17th place this time despite feeling fairly strong so felt slightly disappointed!
RESULTS http://www.ukresults.net/2013/harrock3.html
Not quite hitting the form I was hoping for!
Maybe not enough miles in the winter might be to blame.
Still one race in the series to go, so maybe can redeem myself with a good final run!
Had another good 14 mile run with Stevie yesterday around the hills of Parbold and Harrock .

2 comments:

Ewen said...

That was a classic! Lucky he didn't knock himself out on the step. Used to love hurdling lower fences in the old days - make up a heap of time. Fun course. You did well, had a heap of people behind!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Thanks Ewen, But think my lack of miles this past winter is limiting my ability.
I think you can get away with low mileage for a time,but it catches up with you in the end!
Yes that guy was lucky :0]
Last year some guy got his arm stuck on barbed wire while climbing a stile, had to have a doctor remove him!!!