Saturday 8 June 2013

Return To Pete Magill Training!


I'm really excited to tell you that I'm returning to super Masters coach Pete Magill's training!
I've been wondering around deciding which route to take to regain my top level of fitness and after much pondering and deep thinking I know there is only one way to go!
I followed Pete's advice towards the end of 2009 and managed to run my fastest 1/2 Marathon in 5 years!
Read Here My Fastest 1/2 in 5 years 
I only gave his methods a few months try before moving on to Marius's Marathon plan and now feel I want to give his approach to training a more serious try.
I'll be following this plan for now Training Plan
I heard on Scott Brown's blog that Pete's has a new book out soon on his training principles, so that should be pretty interesting to say the least!

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Good stuff Rick. Big fan of Pete. Reckon he can take you to your fastest 5k to whatever in 10 years!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Thanks Ewen,
nine years ago I ran 16.48
But if I could get in mid 17 shape I'd be really happy :0]