Sunday 25 July 2010

BLEEDING NIPPLES, THE PAIN OF A LONG DISTANCE RUNNER IN THE RAIN!

Sun 25th
Easy run with Sarah and Jon, total time = 1.30
Sat 24th
Location Parbold
4,097 ft of climbing in 3 hours New Record
Once again I headed for the hills to complete my Marius Bakken long run.
The plan was to keep to level one on the flat but not worry to much if my heart rate reached level two on the climbs.
I still felt a bit tired from my mega progressive run which I did on Wed and it took about an hour to get into a nice rhythm.
It started to drizzle from the off, and once more a got a good soaking.
As I finished my run I looked down to see my white running vest was heavily blood stained, Ouch runners nipple!
Fri 23rd
Easy run = 30 mins
Thur 22nd
easy 1 hour




4 comments:

Thomas said...

Ryan Hall needs a haircut almost as badly as I do!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

MAYBE HE SHOULD GET A DEVIL'S HAIRCUT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHYVkPHbaPo

Scott McMurtrey said...

I wish I could have my nipples surgically removed.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=mccluskey/091123

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Ouch!!!