Saturday 19 June 2010

AWESOME NEW HILL TRAINING VIDEO BY PETE MAGILL AND FEATURING GRACE!

Video thumbnail. Click to play
CLICK ON PHOTO TO PLAY

TRAINING UPDATE
Got stronger throughout the week, at last, dare I say it, I seem to have bounced back from my marathon.
Today i did a long hill run round Parbold on and off road, and it was one of my best runs for a long time, 5 climbs and about 2,500ft of climbing at an average pace of 7.37, just cruising!
17.33 MILES = 2 HOURS 12 MIN

HAPPY DAYS :]
Just signed up for the Langdale Mountain Marathon, 'BRING IT ON'!
NOTICE TO ALL SWAC MEMBERS;
The Langdale 1/2 marathon is now part of the club G.P.
SO GET YOUR ENTRY IN NOW, FOR THE CHALLENGE OF A LIFE TIME :]

3 comments:

Scott McMurtrey said...

Stay strong!

Ewen said...

Thanks Rick. Grace's abs are looking better than ever. I must get into those 3/month hill sessions.

By the way, Jeff looks like Scott Brown's less ugly identical twin brother.

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Thanks Scott i plan to :]
Ewen , yeah I think the hill sessions will help you get back some strength in your legs and the downhill strides increase your leg speed.
I like the way Pete makes training seem so simple and easy to do, great video.