Sunday 10 January 2010

Mental Training!!!

Before you can achieve, you must believe!
WE ALL TRAIN OUR BODIES, BUT HOW MANY OF US TRAIN OUR MINDS!
UN-LIMIT YOURSELF NOW!
POWER WORDS
• POWERFUL
. SPEED
• SMOOTH
• BELIEVE!
• BRILLIANT
• RELAXED AND CALM
• YES!!!!!!!!!
• BEST EVER
• MOTIVATED
• HYPED
• BEST
• UNBEATABLE
• EFFORTLESS
• CONFIDENT
• UNLIMITED
• EASY
• BETTER
• ENERGY
• AMAZING
• DISCIPLINE
• PATIENCE
• BELIEVE!
• SMOOTH!
• RELAX
• DRIVE!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON REPLACING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH POSITIVE ONE'S

NOTICE TO ALL SWAC MEMBERS
Brian Davey's Monday 11th Jan speed session is cancelled due to extreme ice
Hopefully it will be back on again the following week!

2 comments:

Ewen said...

That's where I've been falling down Rick. My goal now is to 'un-limit' myself just like Scott Brown!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Ewen, right now in this Artic British winter mental training seems far more apealing than physical training outside :]
So instead of my normal 20 miler I did it in my head! Felt pretty good to!