Wednesday 29 April 2009

I BEAT CHRIS BOARDMAN AT LONDON MARATHON

I was excited to read this story as a ex racing cyclist, back in the early 90's Chris Boarman beat me many times in the local 10 mile time trials. When I was doing 22.18 for ten Chris was doing 17 mins !!!

Rick [ 2.51.15] beats Chris Boardman [3.19.27] in London Marathon

Chris Boardman London Marathon BBC
Former British professional rider turned coach/bike designer/commentator Chris Boardman completed Sunday's London Marathon in a respectable 3 hours 19 minutes 27 seconds.
Boardman, now 41, took part in the 26-mile running event to raise funds for the National Autistic Society, and was interviewed shortly after finishing by the BBC's Sue Barker.

MORE

3 comments:

Ewen said...

I remember Boardman - the superman bike? Anyway, a good 'victory' at last!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Ah yes! At last my CLAIM TO FAME!!!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

NEXT STOP LANCE ARMSTRONGS 2.46 NEW YORK MARATHON TIME!!!