Tuesday 7 October 2008

BLASTING THROUGH THE FLOODS


Todays run was wet,wet,wet! [ oh no sounds like that dreadful Scotish pop group of the 80's] But at least it was warm. Tess and me ran a fartlek session over the sandhills, surging over the steep dunes and pushing the pace on the flatter sections. One good thing about the rain is it makes the sand firmer to run on making for an ideal running terrain. i was feeling much stronger than last week and once again enjoyed my running.I even sprinted up the notorious BIG DIPPER without blowing a gasket ! Towards the end of the run we came back through the park, only to find the path flooded, "to hell with it" I thought and blasted straight through the ankle deep water! Well I couldn't have got much wetter any ways!
= 1.16

2 comments:

Grellan said...

Sounds like your marathon recovery is over.

RICK'S RUNNING said...

lets hope so!!!