Monday 21 April 2008

COUNT DOWN TO THE BLACKPOOL MARATHON



With just 6 days to go it was time for some final sharpening, I was greeted with some warmer weather and could run in a racing vest for the first time in training this year, but there was still a stiff breeze blowing to slow me down a bit !
my aim was to run 3 x 1 mile 2 of the miles at marathon pace and one mile hard. 6.23,5.27 and 6.17 followed,I worked on my CHIRUNNING FORM and finished feeling pretty good and confident about my up coming Marathon. my plan is to run 6.30 pace up to 20 miles and then if i feel good try and push the pace from there, anyway one thing is for sure and that is the ARTHUR LYDIARD training is starting to pay off and the CHIRUNNING is helping me run smoother and with better running economy but most of all less aches and pains and with a lot more enjoyment. = 30mins

No comments: